non compartmentalized

the title pretty much says it all; rather than having blogs for art, music, photography, yard work, garden work, home, travel, etc. AS I HAVE DONE & ALREADY DO HAVE, this will be virtually "life as i live it"... day by day... non compartmentalized

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

digital drawing

witch doctor on break
[c]2011 doug duffey

i've always drawn and sketched for as long as i can remember. nowadays new tools make it possible to do so almost anywhere. instead of taking a pad and pencil with me, i use my small phone [samsung captivate galaxy s android] or bigger gtablet, then upload my 'creation' from it to picasa, or one of my email addresses; then download it when i get to my laptop, and further work on it, edit and publish it to the world. disco!  

it's an amazing world we live in- w/amazing technology- instead of drawing on a cave wall or a rock face [and i do love and am inspired by primitive art] i can do this... which will one day be the equivalent of that.